Reducing your stress, increasing the probability of your success
Carol Berger CFP®, ADPA®, the firm’s founder and principal, provides comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services to individuals and couples – both traditional and non-traditional. The goal is to help find solutions that are closely aligned with the client’s specific objectives and needs. Focus will be placed on the following areas:
- Investment management
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
Why choose Berger Wealth Management?
- NO commissions, NO hidden fees of any kind, NO selling of any insurance products
- “RIA” means we are registered with the state of Georgia. Registration does not mean a government agency approves an advisor or reviews their qualifications.
- Fiduciary duty to always put the client’s interests first, a true advocate for the client
- Complete confidentiality
- Total transparency
- Major institutional custodian safeguards your assets, provides a multitude of features
But most importantly I will…..
- help grow your wealth, preserve and protect that wealth
- assist you in achieving your life goals
- offer objective, unbiased advice in a truly non-judgemental way