Why choose Berger Wealth Management?
Carol C. Berger, CFP®, the firm’s founder and sole owner, provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management services to individuals and couples – both traditional and non-traditional. The firm also manages trusts and can provide investment management services to non-profit organizations.
If you want a large firm with fancy offices, then Berger Wealth Management isn’t for you. (Hey, to each his own.) But if you want to work exclusively with one advisor and get personalized service and the attention you deserve, then consider Berger Wealth Management.
Key areas of focus included in comprehensive planning/wealth management:
- Investment management
- Cash flow analysis
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
Berger Wealth Management will strive to…..
- help grow your wealth, preserve and protect that wealth
- assist you in achieving your life goals
- offer objective, unbiased advice in a truly non-judgmental way
What does it mean to work with a Fee-Only Planner?
- NO commissions, NO hidden fees of any kind, NO selling of any insurance products
- Fiduciary duty to always put the client’s interests first, a true advocate for the client
- “RIA” means I am registered with the state of Georgia. (Registration does not mean a government agency approves an advisor or reviews their qualifications.)
- Complete confidentiality
- Total transparency